FPT Industrial Diesel Engines
Drawing on more than a century of experience, FPT Industrial provides high performance off-road engines for power generation, agricultural, construction, industrial and marine applications (stationary and mobile) for even the most demanding environments.
The complete range of 2.8-20 liter engines deliver high power and efficiency along with flexibility, reliability, compact layouts, and the lowest cost of ownership, while also meeting various international emission standards from Tier 3 through Stage V.
The wide range of engines come in multi-fuel designs including diesel, renewable diesel (HVO), hybrid, and natural gas. Combined with FPT’s proven ATS technology, these are low impact solutions, achieving net-zero CO2 emissions.
- High power performance and fuel efficiency — Power and torque response guaranteed in the most demanding operating conditions for a wide range of industrial, power generation and marine applications
- Leading edge, patented after-treatment systems (ATS) are DPF- and EGR-free, require no active regeneration
- Tier 4 Final solutions with HI-eSCR system has no-DPF
- Stage V/Tier 4 Final solutions with HI-eSCR2 system is EGR-free
- Maximize Uptime and low operating costs – low fuel consumption and long service intervals up to 600 hours, often best in class
- Flexible and compact layouts supply more power in less space – wide range of options from off-the-shelf pre-validated options to customized solutions. An FPT Power Pack is a smart installation solution that encloses all key after-treatment components into a single, compact, and pre-assembled package.
FPT Industrial is the Brand of Iveco Group, dedicated to the design, development, production, sale, and assistance of powertrain systems for On-Road, Off-Road, Marine and Power Generation applications. The company employs more than 8,000 people worldwide, in ten manufacturing plants and ten R&D centers.
The FPT Industrial sales network consists of over 70 dealerships and over 700 service centers in almost 100 countries. A wide product offering, including six engine ranges from 42 hp to 1,000 hp, transmission with torque up to 500 Nm, front and rear axles from 2,45 to 32-ton GAW (Gross Axle Weight). FPT Industrial offers the most complete line-up of Natural Gas engines on the market for industrial applications, with power that goes from 50 to 520 hp.
A dedicated ePowertrain division is driving the transition to zero-emission mobility and transportation with electric drivelines from light to heavy commercial vehicles, from 145 kW to 840 kW, modular battery storage and management systems for zero-emission commercial and people transport.
This extensive offering and a strong focus on R&D activities make FPT Industrial the 3rd largest world leader in industrial powertrains. We work for businesses serving other businesses, and we are committed to satisfy the requirements of both direct and final Customers. We are proud to be a people-oriented and innovation driven Company, that builds Customer advantage through continuous research an improvement, and creates value by leveraging this advantage.